- Three 10 minute workouts are still beneficial.
- Take a trip up the stairs at work or home at least once a day and more if you can!
- Turn up the radio when you clean and dance away the dust!
- Watching TV? When the commercial comes on, just march in place. That’s 5-10 minutes of activity per 30 minute program.
How about the calories burned in all those summer tasks? A 175 lb person burns the following calories in one hour:
- Gardening 318
- Mowing the lawn with a push mower 476
- Mowing the lawn with a riding mower 198
- Raking leaves 341
Do you want a flatter stomach? Make a deal with yourself to do 20 abdominal crunches first thing every morning and you are good to go! See how long you can keep the streak going.